Cheaper by the Dozen is a 2003 Americam family comedy film, directed by Shawn Levy. The film stars Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt (also narrator). The film was released on December 25, 2003 by Twentith Century Fox and the film went on to have a sequel, Cheaper By the Dozen 2.
Tom and Kate have it all, Tom is a football coach at a small rural college and Kate is about to publish her book and they have 12 children, eleven who live at home in Midland, but Tom is given a offer from a old friend, Shake McGuire to coach a alma mater as the family moves to Evanston, Illnois as the kids aren't to fond of moving. As Kate must go on a book tour to promote her book as Tom has to handle the kids by himself.
- Steve Martin as Tom Baker
- Bonnie Hunt as Kate Baker
- Piper Perabo as Nora Baker
- Tom Welling as Charlie Baker
- Hilary Duff as Lorraine Baker
- Kevin G. Schmidt as Henry Baker
- Alyson Stoner as Sarah Baker
- Jacob Smith as Jake Baker
- Forrest Landis as Mark Baker
- Lilana Mumy and Morgan York as Jessica Baker and Kim Baker
- Blake Woodruff as Mike Baker
- Brent and Shane Kinsman as Kyle and Nigel Baker